Honorary and Memorial Donations
Thank you for your interest in donating to the NPDPSC for CJD Research in honor of your loved one. Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) is a rare, degenerative, and invariably fatal brain disorder. CJD strikes 1 per million people a year, but it affects many more families and friends as a result. Your donation efforts will make all the difference for those fighting to find answers to the cause of this fatal disease. 100% of donations to the NPDPSC are allocated to the purpose in which the donor designates.
Honorary and memorial contributions may be made to the National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center, Case Western Reserve University, 2085 Adelbert Road, Room 419, Cleveland, OH, 44106-4907. Please make checks out to NPDPSC and note that the donation is in honor or in memory of your loved one. Please enclose acknowledgment contact information if you wish family to be notified of your donation.
Donations can also be submitted electronically. Here are the instructions to do so:
1. Go to this link: http://giving.case.edu/give
At this page you can designate the amount you want to donate.
2. At “Designation for this Gift” choose category “Other”,
3. In the Special Instructions box type the following:
"This gift is for the National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center (NPDPSC) for CJD Research in honor/memory of “name”."
4. Check the box for “I wish to make my gift in honor or in memory of someone”. Click the “Next” button
5. Click either the “in memory of” or “in honor of” button and type in your loved one’s name in the fields below it.
6. Check the box for “Please send notification”. Click the “Next” button.
7. Enter contact information of person to whom you wish for us to send acknowledgment notification of donation. Click the “Next” button.
8. Enter donor’s contact information. Click the “Next” button.
9. Enter credit card payment information. Click the “Next” button.
10. Click the “Submit” button.
11. You should then receive an email confirmation of your donation. Please forward that email to email@example.com so that we may be notified of the donation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 216-368-0819 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org